Monday, June 4, 2012

At the Early Morning Light


Maybe one day I'll share your smile then. But untill that moment I'll hold on my dreams.

Right now I really wanna go out at the very early morning (or late night) just to feel that cold breeze and see the very first light in the morning.. maybe sit on the grass and stay there.. not doing much but enjoying the moment.

Have you ever thought about all those dreams you once had? You really felt them.. but as years gone by, you forgot about them.. they, somehow, banished. I've always believed, though, that the feelings for something or someone never disappear. You can love someone or hate that someone, but if you once cared,  in some or another way, you'll always care. I like to think that way, 'cause if not, life would be too sad.. 

I just can't stand the idea that no one is caring.. I know that's mean, but I can't help it. If someone cares, you don't feel so alone.. if there's someone out there trying to understand you, to get what you really wanna say, the feeling you put into something you've done.. oh, I wish there's someone out there who undestands it.


and.. um... yeah.. I want that lovely shirt..


No comments:

Post a Comment