Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Why?


"Why are you always saving me from falling? Why are you always there to catch me, when it's me the one that wants to be there for you? 
It is me the one trying to put a smile on your face. I am the one who wants to help you whenever you need me, and hold you when things go wrong and all you wanna do is cry.
And so, if I am the one who's doing it all for you, why are you always there, holding me in your arms? Where's that world of sadness of your heart hidden? I know it is there, under that mask you wear to protect me."



I just wanna say that it doesn't matter who's saying this (the boy or the girl), the only thing that's important is that feeling that's in there, but I must say that the idea of the guy being the one speaking those words is so sweet to me.


In other news, I guess it's time for me to start a research about male's haircuts. I'm always doing the same, or variations of that one.





No comments:

Post a Comment