Sunday, May 27, 2012

Tora!


Tora! Tora! Tora! Tora! 

Well, I think I've never talked about Tora here, but she's my beloved character. Made her few years ago, trying to write all the story, but I must accept I'm not good at that. It has been so long since I last draw her, and I was already missing her. 

She's the new queen of "Rubturbs" where, as you can see, red is the main colour. And yep, they are all from a land with 4 different countries, and each one has a different colour. So Rubturb's colour is the red one, and the royal family has red hair and red eyes too. They are desert people, and I love to imagine her wearing baggy clothes, and, though you cannot see it, going barefoot.

"When you first saw her you could not take your eyes off. Her red hair sparkled through sunset, as if it was fire itself. Her clothes, dancing with the wind, seemed to be part of that fire too, and as she approached she always looked in your eyes with her deep red ones. And then, that was it. You were enchanted."




No comments:

Post a Comment