Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Gonna miss you


I know this has nothing to do with drawings, but this is a goodbye for a good friend that was with me every week. I waited for Visiomento by The Drums (http://thedrums.com/ ) every Tuesday like a fool. Sometimes it cheered up my day, others left me so confused, and sometimes it just fitted the feeling of the day. I'll miss it, but I don't see anything wrong in ending it now. Sometimes I suppose it feels that's the time to do something, and I guess this is what has happened here.








The other thing I wanted to say about this is how much I like how this last one has been made, I mean, it feels so right. I know there are lots of different ways when you have to end something, but for me, it seems just perfect to do it remembering what has gone before, kind of showing up memories of what has happened, and remembeing, just to say a finale goodbye.  I love when things (films, books, videos, series, etc.) end this way, it just touches me so badly that many times I can't hold my tears.
I hope you know what I'm talking about, 'cause I feel I'm messing around with so many words.. just wanted to say thanks to The Drums for bringing Visiomento to life. It's been a good, good friend this months.


Bye pal.


No comments:

Post a Comment