Thursday, March 1, 2012

And then you came..


..and sat by my side.


About 3 years ago or something like that,  I did this from a memory I had, but was done in pencil and it was just a sketch (and it looked awful), so I just keept it somewhere hidden from everyone elses eyes, and I kept the memory with me, 'till the day I'd be able to draw it the way I wanted to. And so, here it goes. 
It's just that sweet moment when you need someone by your side, and that one does so, no words needed. I remeber you telling me I would get cross-eyed because of my fringe. You were such a weird friend, but I loved you for that. I miss those days a little bit.


What I love most about this one is that I had already forgotten about it 'till I heard a song, and I don't know how, it just came back like a flash to my mind.  Some time ago I made a plan in which I would draw some memories I had (the way I rember them). But it never turned out, maybe this drawing is the first step.
Well, anyway, I hope you like it, I guess Jens Lekman songs put a lot of feeling into it.


Ha! it's my third post this week, I'm proud of my self, (though I guess I shouldn't just for that) See ya.







No comments:

Post a Comment