Tuesday, February 28, 2012

I guess this is wrong


... but I'll post it anyway. I dislike this one.. no feeling, but I guess that 'cause I've been overexposed to all that  "style blogs" and as long as it felt right at the start... it became feeling boring at a time, so I just did this and that's all.

Yesterday I spent my afternoon trying to draw two new ideas I had, and actually I love them, and I wish I was able to draw them the way I want to, I'll keep tryng during the week. 
So this is just a sketch about what was going on my mind all afternoon, couldn't help but making new looks in my mind. I thought about so many new looks, but as fast as they came to my mind, they went away.
Someone once told me that my brain went faster than my body did, so at the end I was unable to do anything. I've been thinking about this lately, maybe it's true, maybe I think about so many things at a time that I end up doing nothing, or maybe is just that I'm such a loser that I never get to do a thing.

Actually, i know there's one way to go through this, but I've never been able to apply it to myself, and it goes like this: When you feel you are thinking about so many things you have to do, and you don't know where to start, 'cause it seems such a lot of work and there's no starting point, take it easy, start doing just one thing, and keep on. And then, without even realising it, you'll have ended. 

I just hope one day I'll be able to do so. :)

That is all  for now. See ya.



1 comment: