Tuesday, February 14, 2012

We Share a Heart


This is just a idea I got about what to wear this spring.. Got everything but the cool 90s jacket, but I hope I'm gonna find it... :) (oh, and the white socks... I need white socks!)

It started as I said up here... but turned out a little bit more personal while listening to Goat Explosion's we share a heart so I started thinking about that shy smile people shows when they are thinking about the one they love..

this is my little contribution to lover's today.. though not liking Valentine's day at all..


Here we stand in love, here we stand in fire.. uhh
here we stand in love, here we stand in fire.. uhh

we share a heart, there's one pulse
we share a heart..

Here we stand in love, here wes stand in fire.. uhh
here we sttand in love, here we stand in fire.. uhh

we share a heart, there's one pulse,
we share one heart..

we share a heart, there's one pulse
we share a heart..

we share a heart, there's one pulse
we share a heart, there's one pulse..
there's one pulse...
there's one pulse...

...a heart
...a heart

we share a heart, we share a heart, we share a heart..

(I believe I'm right with the word "pulse" on the lyrics, but I'm not 100% sure... so excuse me if I'm wrong..) 


We share a heart - Goat Explosion

2 comments: