Sunday, May 6, 2012

The Dark Side


I've been thinking about it lately, and the fact is that I believe we all have both, a bright and a dark side. You know?  But sometimes I just walk my steps backwards before posting something 'cause I'm afraid someone will just ask, "are u alright?" "what the hell is going on with you?" and I'm just like "I don't know, nothing's wrong really, but at the same time, everything is wrong, you know?"  it's not that something depressing has happened, it's just that the dark side is showing up. 

But you know? so many people are afraid of that darker side of themselves and of the ones they are surrounded by. Not that they are aware of it, but it's just as if they would not like to accept it. I don't know, I just feel that if you're sincere about youself, you'll cry as much as you'll laugh, 'cause if you don't have reasons for crying, you'll never have reasons for smiling.. I feel that if you don't have that dark side, you'll never have a bright one. The brighter you are, the darker you are, like when you add contrast to a black and white photo, and the black becomes darker and the white, brighter.


That's it. That's maybe the reason so many people cries at night, alone in the dark, afraid of what the ones you love will say about it. And there's no big reason for doing so, you just do it 'cause you feel like crying, as well as someday in the morning you'll smile just for the sake of it, 'cause you want to. But isn't it a beautiful way to go about things? To feel, to feel everything that surrounds you, as if every moment was important, 'cause if not time just rushes by..

Good night. Cry or Laugh tonight, but do what you feel like doing, and keep it pure.




No comments:

Post a Comment