Wednesday, April 18, 2012

I've come home, I'm so cold..



"Oh, it gets dark, it gets lonely
on the other side from you.
I pine alot, I find the lot
Falls through without you
I'm coming back love, cruel Heathcliff
My one dream, my only master.

Too long I roam in the night
I'm coming back to his side to put it right
I'm coming home to wuthering, wuthering,
Wuthering Heights."



So this little one up here was done while listening to Kate's Bush "Wuthering Heights". I love the idea of how this song just happened to my life. I was listening to Kate Bush and thus this song got started and inmediately came a weird familiar feeling as if I had been listening to this song all my life, thought I've never really realized so.

It was weird but I felt for the song inmediatelly and I couldn't get it out of me, so I did this drawing. She's supposed to be Cathy, cold and sad.. but th truth is that I just started the book today so I don't know how Cathy looks like.. though by clips and stuff I imagined her like this. But also there was a little bit of Kate's Bush inspiration in her. I wanted the hair to look as if by the rain and cold it had gone really curly.

here I leave you the song..






No comments:

Post a Comment