Thursday, April 26, 2012

Into My Heart


I will take the dark part of your heart into my heart..

I've been listening to Perfume Genius's "Dark Parts" and this line really suits my feelings and my way to go about things in a perfect way. That's why I started drawing not knowing where that would get me, just trying my best to put the feeling into it, and it ended up like this little thing up here.

There's one little thing you don't know about me, though maybe you've already notice, and it's my love for wind. I've got an obsession with hair blowing in the wind.  I feel like I could stand there forever.. just feeling the air. And, though it might sound stupid, this stopped me for so long on having my hair cut. I don't know, but I just love it.. really... 


And this little landscape exists.. there is a place here in Catalunya (Spain) up in the north, called Casserres, where I did go this past summer.. and I when I saw this place with the rocks and the landscape (plus sunset) I felt in love at the very first sight.. Really. I couldn't stop looking at the landscape. I just couldn't. So in my mind I made myself a promise that I would do at least, one drawing about it. And I've finally did it.

Tona.



No comments:

Post a Comment