Saturday, January 21, 2012

Where the Wild Things Are


Hi, I've been a little bit busy lately, and I'll still be one more week, but after that I'll start uploading drawings again... so many things to post, maybe I'll take a picture about th amount of things I've got. haha! then, maybe, you'll undestand why I'm so lazy about it. (I just hope I wasn't).
Okay, so now about what this is about, I've been posting a lot of videos lately, and I'm not really proud of that...

I do really love "Where the wild things are" and I had planned to watch it at my break week, but now I'm not so sure I'll be able to. I just hope I'll find some extra time somehow :)



My other plan with "Where the wild things are" was to read the book, actually I've been planning this since last summer, but I have that obsession that it must be an old version of the book, and I haven't been able to find one yet. Maybe I'll just have to order it from some second hand bookshop somewhere, 'cause there's no one where I live (I know, it's such a pitty).

Anyway, I'm listening to the movie soundtrack right now, I believe I have another little obession with it, it puts me in a mood that I would not know how to descrive in words.


(Karen O and the Kids) Where the Wild Things Are [2009] - (01) Igloo by Iscaldor

No comments:

Post a Comment