Sunday, January 15, 2012

The Legend Of The Poor Hunchman



This is just some amazing animation my sister showed me today. It's from the eighties, and it's some lovely story. And the music, oh..., I've fallen in love with the music too.
Anyway, give it a watch, it's really well worth it.

by Michel Ocelot (1982 - 7 mn 20)
(La légende du pauvre bossu)
Music: Christian Maire
At the top, an inaccessible princess, at the bottom, a ridiculed hunchback.
Between them, the insurmountable barriers of people, of class, of ego, of the narrowness of one's mind in a lusterless everyday life that belittles one. But the hunchback has a secret that he himself ignores.
Winner best French short animation award CESAR 1983
Mention de QualitĂ© CNC 1982 

(I did not know where to post this, and I know I was supposed to post drawings here, but, as long as I'll keep on with that, I do think I'll post some other things too as I said I would do in the very first post here.)

No comments:

Post a Comment