Saturday, January 14, 2012

Maybe I'm not able to forget u


This is just something I've done... I know for u this one won't have much meaning 'cause you don't understand where it comes from, but for me it has. It's actually as if you were seeing part of a dream I had from a very tiny window, and you cannot see the rest haha. (I laughed, but the ony thing that's funny here is that I'm the only one knowing what's this all about, sorry.)

I've got another one done, from the same dream... Working on it, but as well as this one was digitally done, I draw the other with pencil, so it's a little bit different. You'll see that the other one is much more like a "scene" than this is. I hope I'll post it soon but I'm pretty busy with exams right now so I don't have much time, we'll see.

Here's a song for u

Everything I wanted - Paisley & Charlie

No comments:

Post a Comment