Monday, March 25, 2013

Why I was there and what I was meant to do..



.., that I've never known, and a part of me wonders if I ever will.

Saw Rise Of The Guardians again the other day, and as expeted, loved it, again! The fact is that, this time, as I've read the books, there were so many things I knew and why they were there. It broke my heart even more..

There doesn't seem to be anyone able to escape pain in the series, but still, there's joy, there's so much hapiness and trying, even if failing once or twice, or as many times as necessary to finally, get it right.

I've been drawing Jack mostly, and I can't get over the tought of so many years of solitude, of not being belived in, of not knowing why he was there and was able to do what he did, why nobody believed in him.. why the moon didn't talk to him but to tell him his name. But still, Jack is this one character able to find light and joy, no matter how dark the times are, maybe that's why I like him so much, because he never really gives in.


About years of solitude, I'm not going to talk about that big goose I think I spotted twice in the movie, into North place, nor about how Nightlight spend thousands of years all alone into darkness, and I won't even mention Pitch.. ughh

Still dream..



No comments:

Post a Comment