Thursday, March 7, 2013

The Nightmare King



...just to let in some fresh air.



I've been reading RoTG books, and even though I'm still scraching the surface of everyone's backround, I have already come across a little bit of Pitch's backround and.. oh! so sad, and I guess it's gonna get sadder..

Anyway, I just started this as a little fun, but ended up spending yesterday's afternoon on it. It was well worth it anyway. Been enjoying the "cleaning up the lines" thing lately.

A thing I love about his design is that "his eyes resemble an eclipse" but more than just a "he's the villian thus he hides the sun and light" reference, I feel it's also a "Hiding smth inside" reference. I don't know. Still gotta get through more of his backround.

I loved "The Man On The Moon" story, and cried because of his saddest story, so don't doubt I'll cry too with Pitch's one.


ps. That quote on the top is a reference to the story, may the ones that have read the book understand it, but it won't spoil it if you haven't yet. Btw, go read the books, they're wonderful!!


No comments:

Post a Comment