Thursday, September 20, 2012

Beneath The Cover Of Autumn Skies




"Sometimes I feel like only a cold still life that fell down here to lay beside you"

I started drawing this yesterday as I remembered something I read (*) and it suddently got stucked in my head. I had had the idea before, but I could not think of a way it could become true as a drawing, so I left it behind, but then yesterday it came back to me as something knew, so I started this, and I've just ended it today.

I love the autumn colours, its smell, the cool weather, etc. There are so many good, good things in autumn. I love to go walking everywhere  and just get lost in its senses.

So as I said, some days ago I read something wonderful about listening to an album that suited perfectly the autumn waether and inmediately the image came to my mind. Those first days of autumn when the leaves are in a great palette of red/yellow/brown colours and they fall from the trees, and you can lay in the grass, which is of a deep green colour, and look at a blue or grey sky while you see the leaves falling down helped by a breeze of cold wind that blows through the trees.


I say a word in hopes that it will multiply
to form a sentence that stirs the thoughts inside your mind
You look at me but I'm looking back at you
with both my eyes closed in hopes that it will make you cry

When your words fall down
I drop to my knees with my head in my hands
When my words fall down
It's hard for me to hold my ground



In a few days it's gonna be officialy autumn..





2 comments:

  1. I have the same feelings about Autumn as you. This picture is perfect.:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. thankyou so much. :)

    Hah, I wonder if someone doesn't like autumn.. (though I'm sure there must be someone out there)

    ReplyDelete